CLEAR and the Southern Economic Association (SEA) are working together to provide a safer experience for you at the SEA 91st Annual Meeting. With CLEAR’s Health Pass feature, your COVID-19 health screening is quick, easy, and secure.
As part of the entry requirements for the SEA 91st Annual Meeting, all attendees must provide proof of full vaccination status prior to arrival at the conference venue (full inoculation occurring on or before November 5, 2021).
- The Southern Economic Association has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, which provides secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via a free mobile app. Complete your health screening with CLEAR Health Pass ahead of time for expedited entry.
Download and enroll here: https://clear.app.link/SEA2021
- For quick entry, enroll in CLEAR before the event to complete the COVID-19 pre-screening. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 48 hours before the event.
All individuals seeking an exemption from the vaccine requirement should review the Health and Safety Protocols and contact the SEA office for further instructions.
CLEAR Health Pass
Get ready for the SEA 91st Annual Meeting by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment. Check out the steps below to get started:
Step 1: Enroll with CLEAR to set up your pre-screening
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your government-issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
How to link your COVID-19 vaccine in Health Pass:
Link to your vaccine once for a seamless Health Pass experience.
- Upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card (Recommended)
1. When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card’
2. Take a photo of your vaccination card and confirm your vaccine information
Please note, the photo of your CDC card is used to generate a green or red Health Pass. You will not be able to access it again after it is taken.
- Digitally link a vaccine
1. Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies. If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this time. Please go back and upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card. Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out to your provider directly.
2. If found, your results will link automatically and it may take up to 1 hour to verify your results within Health Pass – do not try to resync your results
Step 2: Before arriving at the conference, take a selfie to complete your Health Pass*
*Every two weeks after initial verification, CLEAR Health Pass requires users to re-verify their identity by taking a selfie in the app.
Having trouble with Health Pass? Reach out to the CLEAR team by tapping “get in touch” on the mobile app or calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763)